Praise Contact List
E-mail is working. Please subscribe
During these last two challenging years of ‘social distancing,’ e-mail has been our communications lifeline with one another. Almost 400 of our congregation have now joined the Praise e-mail contact list. If you are among that growing group, you have received e-mails (and no spam) throughout the stay-home period. If you have not yet subscribed, we need you. Your information is not shared, sold, transferred or given away. You can update and correct your contact information. You can also unsubscribe if you wish. Praise uses your contact information responsibly: to send you e-mail messages that relate to our spiritual life as a congregation.
And here’s why being a subscriber is important. Praise Cathedral year-end income tax tax receipts will all be sent by e-mail. That means Praise needs many more e-mail addresses from our faithful, and our donors. Please subscribe, if you have not done so already.
Subscribing is easy
Navigate your web browser to: https://tinyurl.com/PraiseMailList, or just click or tap the button below.
If you thought you joined, but don’t see a welcome message almost immediately, or receive an e-newsletter from Praise, please check your Junk folder. Sometimes e-newsletter relationships start off being flagged as ‘false positives’ by your spam filter. In other words, you need to tell your e-mail app that Praise Cathedral is a safe sender. Then you will get Praise e-mails in your Inbox faithfully.
Here’s how you (and each church goer in your home) can become part of the Praise Cathedral virtual community:
- Be complete, Fill in all the fields, please. Avoid abbreviations. Use Street instead of St., for example;
- Use proper case. Please don’t fill in the fields in all UPPER CASE or lower case. Computers are not that smart. We need you to put in clean, well-formatted information;
- Phone number: The app asks you for your phone number in three parts: area code (i.e. 905, 647 etc.), exchange (i.e. 821, 569, 858, etc) and number (i.e. your last four digits). Don’t use brackets, hyphens or other characters when entering your digits;
- Remember your birth date (month and day) so we can send you an annual birthday greeting;
- First Message: Sometimes, your e-mail account may mark your messages from Praise as a false positive, or mistaken spam message. In your settings, when you get your first message, please be sure to designate it as a ‘safe sender;’
- Check your information: A common mistake is when folks fill out the form on their phone, and misspell their own e-mail address, for example. Human fingers can be awkward instruments.
Newsletter past editions
Click the button below to see past Praise Cathedral e-newsletter.