Happy New Year 2023
21 days of prayer and fasting
Praise Cathedral would like to wish one and all a Happy New Year, and pray for God’s favour over you and your family for 2023. We will continue to rely on God’s grace to keep us in these challenging times. Thank you to all taking the spiritual journey with us in our 21 days of prayer and fasting. I know the Lord will honour your sacrifice.
During the first week, we spent time focusing and praying about our personal spiritual growth. This will be the focus for the next two weeks along with the details for our Regional Prayer Conference.
- • Monday, January 9
- Church Leaders: Locally and regionally.
- • Tuesday, January 10
- Pray that we don’t lose sight of the Biblical Mandate.
- • Wednesday, January 11
- Prayer for community impact and Salvation
- • Thursday, January 12
- Discipleship and Commitment to Jesus and their church.
- • Friday, January 13
- Prayer for Youths, salvation, commitment to the faith, against depression, education.
- • Monday, January 16
- Prayer for mothers, young girls, against sicknesses that are female related.
- • Tuesday, January 17
- Prayer for marriages, against divorce, against sicknesses on our seniors, against the negative impact of the empty nester.
- • Wednesday, January 18
- Prayer for fathers, boys and young men, for men to be great leaders and example.
- • Thursday, January 19
- Prayer for the enablement to minister effectively in music ministry.
- • Friday & Saturday January 20 & 21
- Regional Prayer Conference West Toronto.
Please be reminded that we all meet for prayer Monday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m., and on Friday, January 13, children, youths & young adults only at 7:30 p.m. To see the flyer for the Regional Prayer conference details, please click or tap the button below.