On-line and in-person services
Ontario has responded to the availability of COVID-19 vaccinations. Our infection rates across the provinces are following. More than 70 percent of all Canadians have now had at least their first COVID-19 vaccination. Our Praise Cathedral will continue on-line through YouTube Live. However, we can now cautiously welcome worshippers back to Praise Cathedral in-person, at 15 percent of the church’s seating capacity, with pre-registration required and all COVID-19 safety protocols in place.
Sunday services on YouTube Live
Our Praise congregation attends in impressive numbers via YouTube Live each Sunday. We have learned to make our donations over the web using our credit or debit card. Let’s recap, in case this is your first visit to this page:
- Sunday service airs at 11:00 a.m. each week on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or even your cell phone. You can project the broadcast from your computer or handheld device to many flat-screen TVs, and get broadcast-quality church services. Our church will be kept safe and secure during this stay-home period by the spirits of those who have celebrated with us, and now rest in the arms of the Lord;
- In-person services have now resumed. Safely attend the 11:00 a.m. Sunday services by pre-registering on the web. Read more here. The church will operate at 15 percent capacity. The need to pre-register for each week’s service will allow as many as possible of our congregation to experience a live service from time to time in a safe and secure environment;
- The safety of worshippers attending Praise in-person services remains paramount. Our safety measures at Praise go further than those in place at the retail places you shop, and are similar to those when visiting a clinic or doctor’s office;
- Bible Study at Praise continues each Wednesday live on the web at 8:00 p.m. over Zoom.
If you are having any issues seeing the Sunday service broadcast, or want to watch full-screen, here is the direct YouTube link:
Wednesday Bible Study
Praise is excited to move our Bible Study to Zoom to facilitate more interaction with our teacher and to give you an opportunity to see each other. Beginning right now, please do not go to YouTube Live. Use your Zoom account to connect with Bible Study each Wednesday as follows:
- Meeting ID: 844 1555 4664
- Pass Code: 355137
To join by phone dial (647) 374-4685 or (647) 558-0588, and use the meeting ID and passcode above. We look forward to seeing you, and please invite someone as we continue to explore Relation.
Make your weekly donation on the web
Please join the Praise e-news list
During the COVID-19 period of ‘social distancing’ more than ever, your faith community needs to reach you as much as you need your brothers and sisters in Jesus. Your subscription will allow Praise to send custom e-mail messages direct to you! You likely subscribe to several e-newsletters already. We use one of the same systems (Mailchimp) that likely already sends you e-newsletters and special messages.
Don’t see a Welcome e-mail in your Inbox?
You should get a Welcome e-mail when you first subscribe. If you don’t see one, please check your Junk folder. Sometimes messages you want to appear end up being flagged by your spam filter in what are called False Positives. Just click the false positive message in your Junk folder, and click the option in your e-mail app that designates messages from Praise as from a safe sender.
Praise is now on Twitter
To augment the Praise outreach to you via Facebook, on the Praise YouTube Live channel, via our e-newsletters and this web site, Praise is now also on Twitter. Please use your own Twitter account to follow Praise Cathedral on Twitter.