September weekend encore
The Praise weekend fish fry came back for an encore performance on September 25 and 26. In August, the Escovitch Fish was the popular item followed by the steam fish. About 250 guests supported the August Fish Fry. Once again, it was a busy (and warm) day in September! Folks called to reserve a take-out special Caribbean fish fry lunch / dinner from our Women’s Ministries at Praise. Social distancing kept us all safe. Ontarians have been responsible about wearing masks, washing their hands, and maintaining a respectful distance outside of our home and family.
|Dates and times:||• Friday September 25: 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
• Saturday September 26: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Location:||Praise Cathedral Worship Centre|
6785 Millcreek Drive
Mississauga ON L5N 5M4
|Instructions:||• Pre-order your meal (see below);|
• Come to the church to pick up your order in person;
• Pay in cash or with a debit or credit card upon pick-up;
• Please (obviously) wear a mask when you drive up;
Placing your order
- Call: Gloria at (647) 239-3581
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the menu and Order Form here.
- Best results come from saving the menu document to your computer, and opening it within Adobe Acrobat Reader;
- The menu document will do all your addition for you;
- Clicking Send will prompt you to save the document and e-mail it to Praise.
Choose your fish fry menu items
Soup and starters: $5 per serving
- Manish water;
- Vegetable soup;
- Gungo peas with salt beef.
Fish choices: all $20 per serving
- Steam Fish with Crackers, Okra and Drink;
- Stuff Roasted Fish with Drink;
- The Works: Fish, escovitch or steam; Festivals, plantains, drink, coleslaw or garden salad.
Other main courses
- Jerk Chicken with Rice/Peas or Festival, Salad and Drink. — $10 per serving;
- Ackee and Saltfish (Saturday morning only) — $12 per serving;
- Calaloo and Saltfish (Saturday morning only) — $12 per serving.
Sides: each $2 per serving
- Rice and peas;
- Boiled dumpling;
- Boiled banana;
- Steam vegetables;
- Coleslaw salad;
- Vegetable salad.
Desserts: each $3
- Coconut drops;
- Peanut drops;
Drinks: each $2
- Assorted pop;
- Bottled water.