Young Adult Ministries (Y.A.M.)
The Young Adult Ministry is for all youths including university, college students ages 18-25. This ministry addresses the need to have regular social activities, spiritual meetings, and spiritual events among this age group. It is also a place where friends both saved and unsaved can be invited for fellowship in a Christian atmosphere.
Young Adult Ministry Wants To:
- Empower our young people to be the next leaders of tomorrow, and to be whom God wants them to be today. To be a light for Christ as they journey through this life.
- Create an environment where our Young people can grow spiritually, as well as create strong spiritual bonds while developing their gifts and talents.
Young Adult Ministries Wants To Be:
- Real - In a day when superficiality is the norm, we will be authentic and genuine.
- Relevant- We will provide resources that contribute to personal and spiritual growth in everyday life.
- Relational- Through authentic love and unconditional acceptance we will help people develop deep relationships.
- Revolutionary - We will do whatever it takes to reach people with the gospel, no matter how revolutionary we must be.
Together we can make a difference! Let us know how we can help you.
We meet every Friday evening at 7:30 pm.
The Young Adults Ministry is led by Staphesa Richards.