Praise Contact List
Are you on the list?
Please take a moment to join the Praise e-mail contact list. Your information won’t be shared, sold or given away. Praise will only use your information to send you e-mail messages that relate to our spiritual life as a congregation. And not too frequently at that. Here’s how you can help us as you share your contact info:
- Be complete, Fill in all the fields, please. Avoid abbreviations. Use Street instead of St., for example;
- Use proper case. Please don’t fill in the fields in all UPPER CASE or lower case;
- Phone number: The app asks you for your phone number in three parts: area code (i.e. 905, 647 etc.), exchange (i.e. 821, 569, 858, etc) and number (i.e. your last four digits). Don’t use brackets, hyphens or other characters when entering your digits;
- Remember your birth date (month and day) so we can send you an annual birthday greeting;
- First Message: Sometimes, your e-mail account may mark your messages from Praise as a false positive, or mistaken spam message. In your settings, when you get your first message, please be sure to designate it as a ‘safe sender.’