Youth Empowerment Program
Leader: Dwayne Daniel
Math and English Tutoring Sessions
- When: Every Saturday (September to March)
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- Grades: 7 through 10
Opportunities provided through YEP include:
- Tutoring Programs for high school students;
- Career Building Seminars & Workshops;
- Networking and Mentorship Initiatives;
- Assist youths in pursuing their career goals;
- Provide opportunities to build relationships with mentors;
- Develop tomorrow’s business and community leaders.